REGISTER FOR CHURCH MEETINGS DURING COVID-19
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY.
Why are we doing this?
- It’s a great joy to be able to meet in person again!
- As we meet, we want to love one another and our community well.
- During the 2020 COVID restrictions, on site attendance is limited. Registration is essential.
- If you are well and comfortable to be with us, please come and join us for MorningChurch at 10 AM, or NightChurch at 6 PM.
What will church meetings look like?
- We will gather to read and hear the bible, pray, hear music, and encourage one another.
- However, to love our community well, there will be no singing.
What do I need to know?
- All attendees will be required to agree to relevant physical distancing and health guidelines.
- Bring your own bible, pen, and notepad (there will be no bibles or bulletins handed out).
- You are encouraged to follow current health advice on hygiene, physical distancing, and masks.
- Both MorningChurch and NightChurch will be live streamed for those unable to join us in person.
What do parents and carers need to know? What about Kids4Jesus?
- All children must be pre-registered before attending our church gatherings in person.
- Kids44Jesus and creche programmes may be limited (check the Weekly Email for latest updates).
- Pleease bring any food, drink, or entertainment needed for your children.
During this time when we are limited in the number of people we can have on site at each of our meetings, you may want to register every other week. However, if it is late in the week (Friday or Saturday) and there are still spaces available, please do come and join us!