SIGN IN TO CHURCH GATHERINGS
Why are we doing this?
- It’s a great joy to be able to meet in person!
- As we meet, we want to love one another and our community well.
- During COVID restrictions, on site attendance is limited. Signing in is essential for MorningChurch at 10.30 AM and NightChurch at 6 PM.
- Signing in is not required for eight30church or ArvoChurch at 3 PM.
- If you are well and comfortable to be with us, please come and join us!
What will church meetings look like?
- We will gather to read and hear the bible, pray, hear music, and encourage one another.
- However, to love our community well, there will be no singing.
What do I need to know?
- All attendees will be required to agree to relevant physical distancing and health guidelines.
- All attendees must be aware of the current federal and NSW health guidelines.
- Bring your own bible, pen, and notepad (there will be no bibles or bulletins handed out).
- You are encouraged to follow current health advice on hygiene, physical distancing, and masks.
- Both MorningChurch and NightChurch will be live streamed for those unable to join us in person.
What do parents and carers need to know? What about Kids4Jesus?
- We’d love to see your children at Kids4Jesus! This is a great opportunity for them to have bible teaching at their level.
- All children must be signed in (see link below) at MorningChurch and NightChurch.