SIGN IN TO CHURCH MEETINGS DURING COVID-19
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY.
Why are we doing this?
- It’s a great joy to be able to meet in person again!
- As we meet, we want to love one another and our community well.
- During the 2020 COVID restrictions, on site attendance is limited. Signing in is essential.
- If you are well and comfortable to be with us, please come and join us for MorningChurch at 10 AM, or NightChurch at 6 PM.
What will church meetings look like?
- We will gather to read and hear the bible, pray, hear music, and encourage one another.
- However, to love our community well, there will be no singing.
What do I need to know?
- All attendees will be required to agree to relevant physical distancing and health guidelines.
- All attendees must be aware of the current federal and NSW health guidelines.
- Bring your own bible, pen, and notepad (there will be no bibles or bulletins handed out).
- You are encouraged to follow current health advice on hygiene, physical distancing, and masks.
- Both MorningChurch and NightChurch will be live streamed for those unable to join us in person.
What do parents and carers need to know? What about Kids4Jesus?
- We’d love to see your children at Kids4Jesus! This is a great opportunity for them to have bible teaching at their level.
- All children must be signed in (see link below) before attending our church gatherings in person.
- Kids4Jesus and creche programmes may be limited in number.
During this time when we are limited in the number of people we can have on site at each of our meetings, you may want to sign in every other week. However, if it is late in the week (Friday or Saturday) and there are still spaces available, please do come and join us!
Sunday Extra. 3.00 PM during NSW school terms.
What is Sunday Extra?
Sunday Extra is an extra face to face gathering which happens at our building every Sunday during school term. At Sunday Extra we have the opportunity to hear the same Bible talk as MorningChurch and NightChurch, we pray together, catch up on BPC news, and share in some music. Sunday Extra give us extra opportunity to live ALL FOR JESUS by personally meeting together to encourage one another and spur one another on to love and good works (Hebrews 10:24-25).
Why Sunday afternoon?
Given the COVID protocols currently in place it’s quite difficult to have any additional meetings during the morning or evening. Sunday afternoon however gets us more opportunity to not be rushed in our time together as well as perform all the appropriate cleaning procedures.
Who will be at Sunday Extra?
Since Sunday Extra is a new venture, it’s likely some of the people we’re used to seeing at MorningChurch or NightChurch wont be there. However for some people, it could be that an afternoon time slot will indeed offer a more convenient time than either the morning or the evening. Our ultimate hope is that Sunday Extra might develop a vibrant and growing Christian community so than even more people in Bathurst will be reached for Jesus. Sunday Extra would be especially great to come to if you have friends or family who would be suited to the new time slot. Children are welcome at Sunday Extra and a children’s program for K-6 will operate if needed.
Sounds exciting. How do I get involved?
You can chat with either Tristan, Bryson, Ed, or any of the elders for more information about Sunday Extra. As with MorningChurch and NightChurch, pre-registering is essential.